Red Dead Redemption Android is an open world western action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar San Diego and published by Rockstar Games. It was released for the Android platform in April 2016.
The game is set during the decline of the American Frontier in the year 1911, follows John Marston, a former outlaw whose wife and son are taken hostage by the government in ransom for his services as a hired gun. Having no other choice, Marston sets out to bring the three members of his former gang to justice.
Red Dead Redemption Android is played from a third-person perspective in an open world environment, allowing the player to interact with the game world at their leisure. The player can travel the virtual world, a fictionalized version of the Western United States and Mexico, primarily by horseback and on foot. The game makes use of a morality system, by which the player’s actions in the game affect their character’s levels of honor and fame and how other characters respond to the player.
Red Dead Redemption Android features:
– Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
– Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
– Dual digital stick controls for full camera and movement control.
– Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
– Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
– Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
– Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.